SPECIAL DIALOGUE WITH LEADING EXPERTS IN AI & ANALYTICS
Special Highlight: Launch of CEAI@GC Manila and the Certification in Applied AI (CAAI) .
Adj. Practice Prof (AI)
Founder / Group CEO,
MyFinB & CE.A.I;
Honorary-Consul, Cabo Verde (West Africa)
- Leads all AI strategy formulation and implementation for public, private and non-profit sectors globally in multiple sector focus
- Ranked #1 by US-based think tank group (Thinkers360) for Thought Leadership in digital transformation, AI and predictive analytics since July 2021
- Awarded Asia-Pacific Young Business Leader Award (AI/Innovation) by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (2010), Top 30 Globally Attractive Companies and Top 25 Hottest Fintech in Asia-Pac (2016-18)
- Islamic500 – listed as one of the world’s top 500 prominent and influential personalities in the Islamic world and economy (A.I./Fintech) in 2019
- Presently the Honorary Consul for The Republic of Cabo Verde (West Africa) since 2015
- Board of Governor for Republic Polytechnic (Singapore) and Advisor to its School of Infocomm since 2018
President, Board of Trustees, the Analytics Association of the Philippines (AAP); Executive DIrector, Global Chamber® Manila
- Colin Christie is the President of the Board of Trustees of the Analytics Association of the Philippines. He is the Executive Director of Global Chamber® Manila.
- Previously, he was a founding member of the Board of Trustees of the Health Information Management Association of the Philippines (HIMAP). He serves on the Board of Directors of Lifetrack Medical Systems Inc., Medcode, Inc., Navigent Health, Inc., and is an Independent Director of NOW Corporation (PSE:NOW).
- He previously was Founder/CEO of MxSecure, Inc., a pioneer of the Philippines BPO sector.