The last few years and recent events of 2020 have seen women leaders of all stripes claiming key positions globally in the area of politics, economy, corporate and business. Global leaders such as Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg, President of Taiwan, Tsai Ing-Wen, Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern and U.S. Vice President Elect – Kamala Harris are bringing new hopes and worldly meanings that appeal to wider societies. Their transformative leadership purpose, values and approach could become the new bedrock for an inclusive leadership playbook, necessary for future-ready leadership. The panel discussion will explore what are these leadership traits and approaches and their importance for a sustainable and inclusive new world.
Brought by 30% Club (Malaysia)
1. Rizalina Mantaring (Philippines) – Former Country Head & CEO, Sun Life Financial Philippines
2. Ayla Majid (Pakistan) – Member of the Global Future Council of Energy, World Economic Forum; Board Member, ACCA; Managing Director, Khalid Majid Rehman Chartered Accountants
3. Debbie Goodman-Bhyat (South Africa) – CEO, Jack Hammer, IRC Global Executive Search Partners
4. Karel Avni Doshi (Malaysia) – Managing Director, Country Head of Corporate, Commercial Banking, HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
5. Sunil Puri (Singapore) – Senior Director / Head of Research, Asia Pacific, Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
Moderator: Raj Kumar Paramanathan (Malaysia) – Managing Partner, CnetG Asia- IRC Global Executive Search Partners (30% Club Advocate)