MyFinB is a well-funded and fast expanding Fintech start-up specialised in financial analytics using proprietary artificial intelligence (A.I.) technology. We believe in helping you harness the power of your own data – with speed, flexibility and intelligence. We transform your financial data from operations-centric to strategic in nature.
We process big data and even unstructured or limited data into detailed financial decisioning reports. By making Artificial Intelligence-based technology more accessible and portable, we enable you to take full ownership of your own data and co-own the platform with us.
Our clients are esteemed organisations from various market segments. They come from financial institutions, listed companies, government procurement or investment agencies, investors and professional services firms, and trade associations/chambers around the world.
We are looking for Chief Technology Officer (CTO), who is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth.
The CTO will work with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT department to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
• Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
• Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
• Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
• Acts as a good steward of MYFINB resources and ensures control of IT departmental budgets.
• Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
• Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
• Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
• Manages any digital media assets
• Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
• Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
• Develops and enhances a company’s website to increase site traffic
• Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
• Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
• Have strong engineering discipline: Be able to apply practical knowledge to build better software.
• Have strong experience in both managing people and guiding technical strategy.
• Have a large and quality network, including trusted development firms, engineers and consultants who can help fill the gaps in his/her knowledge.
• Have practical approach, who should be a true team player, willing to puts his or her ego aside when necessary.
• Possess good communication skills, who can translate between business and technical spheres streamlines communication and ensure that the projects are going in the right direction.
• Be able to focus on big picture, recognise the value of staying apace with technical trends and think strategically about the future.
• Have knowledge and landscape of newest tools as well as industry trends.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• BS in related field
• At least 15 years of experience in the Information Technology arena
• At least 10 years of management and strategic experience in fintech or MBA/MS in related filed with 10 – year experience, 7 of which must be managerial and strategic.
All applicants are to write in strict confidence to email@example.com, with a detailed CV, current/expected salary as well as a formal photograph. Incomplete submissions will not be entertained. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.