The programme provides insights on how AI technology has been successfully used to quickly evaluate thousands of Malaysian businesses by assessing their financial risks and strengths, while predicting the outcome and formulating possible measures to manage favourable outcome.
The programme also allows participants to have a hands-on experience of what AI can do for their organisations and professional development. A special highlight of this programme includes providing you with the platform to assess your preferred SME company (on a no-name basis) or a Public Listed Company (PLC) in terms of their financial and business issues. This entails submitting the financial statement online or choosing a PLC from a list and subsequently receiving a detailed and narrative report produced by the AI-enabled analytical platform.
The insights are critical and relevant as it has important implications on how management and board reporting were conducted, how audit planning were done based on the risks uncovered and the type of value-added services that accountants can provide to their clients beyond traditional accounting work. Through these measures, participants can uncover ways to reduce or mitigate their risk exposures, improve stakeholder reporting and generate higher revenue and margins while reducing costs substantially.
> COURSE CONTENTS
1. Financial trends & outlook of local SMEs.
2. Business performance: which sectors are performing / not performing?
3. Shareholder value: are equity levels rising to fund expansion?
4. Risk and Liabilities: are businesses acquiring more debt to fill working capital needs?
5. Productivity and resources: are costs managed well with better productivity levels?
6. Use cases / Case Studies (x3): Using AI Expert System to conduct Funding assessment, audit risk assessment and planning, and board / management reporting for PLCs.