- Manage all HR functions: planning and recruitment, compensation & benefits, training and development, performance management
- Monitor and report KPIs of personnel across departments
- Manage Admin functions pertaining to office and secretarial matters
- Plan, organise and carry out various employee programmes to motivate workforce
- Minimum degree in human resources from a recognised institution
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant HR experience in a dynamic environment
- Good communication and people skills are a must
- Very comfortable with statistical analysis
- Versatile and adaptable to various people situations across cultures and markets
- Ability to monitor and track performance of departments is highly critical
Attractive remuneration package shall commensurate with the relevant experience and portfolio. Each personnel will be equipped with a career development plan that comes with a complete HR package and a special reward programme based on key performance indicators.
All applicants are to write in strict confidence to email@example.com, with a detailed CV, current/expected salary as well as a formal photograph. Incomplete submissions will not be entertained. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.