- Gather needs analysis of clients and prepare relevant documentation pre-implementation
- Setting up and installation of virtual bureau platforms
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of tech platforms globally
- Management of helpdesk and customer service support
- Minimum degree in business with a project management specialisation
- Minimum 3 to 10 years’ of relevant project management and operations experience in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to write reports, conduct presentation and engage internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a systematic manner
- Outcome-oriented, no ego and pride towards learning and respectful of authority and guidelines
Attractive remuneration package shall commensurate with the relevant experience and portfolio. Each personnel will be equipped with a career development plan that comes with a complete HR package and a special reward programme based on key performance indicators.
All applicants are to write in strict confidence to email@example.com, with a detailed CV, current/expected salary as well as a formal photograph. Incomplete submissions will not be entertained. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.