- Undertake in-depth research of key industry trends and developments affecting
industries in our key segments; including for each country in our coverage
- Conduct financial ratio analysis of enterprises and microfinance institutions
- Perform analytical checks on consumer creditworthiness ratings
- Provide analytical inputs and variables for in-house and over the counter bureau platforms globally
- Review quarterly financial benchmark of listed and unlisted companies across at least 20 industry groups
- Minimum degree in accounting/finance from a recognised institution
- Minimum 3 years’ of financial, research and analytical experience in a dynamic environment
- Good communication and people skills are a must
- Very comfortable with statistical analysis and report writing
- Versatile and adaptable to various people situations across cultures and markets
- Ability to monitor and track performance of industries and companies is highly critical
Attractive remuneration package shall commensurate with the relevant experience and portfolio. Each personnel will be equipped with a career development plan that comes with a complete HR package and a special reward programme based on key performance indicators.
All applicants are to write in strict confidence to email@example.com, with a detailed CV, current/expected salary as well as a formal photograph. Incomplete submissions will not be entertained. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.